!Change support map
Concern: Government plans changes in our health service which will privatise the NHS. Funding squeezes mean wards are closing and doctors and nurses are being laid off.
Solution: We want this NHS reform stopped now! Support this campaign and let all the MPs and David Cameron know that we won't let them privatise the NHS and save our health service for future generations.
Total support: 116 Total opposition: 10
Top constituency support
- City of Durham - 5 supporters
- Sedgefield - 3 supporters
- Islington North - 2 supporters
- Fareham - 2 supporters
- Eddisbury - 2 supporters
- Rother Valley - 2 supporters
- Bolton North East - 2 supporters
- Walthamstow - 2 supporters
- Stockton North - 2 supporters
- Hornsey and Wood Green - 2 supporters