!Change support map
Concern: The amount of money that the Camerons have spent on Downing Street since the election. In these times of austerity can it really be justified to spend so much tax payers money on this?
Solution: For David Cameron to release details of his spending through the Freedom of Of Information requests already submitted, attempt to justify it in Westminster and repay the money into the public purse.
Total support: 23
Top constituency support
- City of Durham - 4 supporters
- North Tyneside - 3 supporters
- Newcastle upon Tyne North - 2 supporters
- Berwick-upon-Tweed - 1 supporter
- Sedgefield - 1 supporter
- Stockton South - 1 supporter
- Derby South - 1 supporter
- Dulwich and West Norwood - 1 supporter
- Pendle - 1 supporter
- West Dunbartonshire - 1 supporter