!Change support map
Concern: At least 1400 jobs to go at the Bombardier Factory in Derby as a result of the Thameslink contract going to Siemens (Germany). Potential 20,000 jobs to go from Bombardier suppliers within the UK.
Solution: Full independent review and full transparency given to the public in all areas. Cancel the contract with Siemens and allow Bombardier (with support from government) to reapply to help save UK jobs.
Total support: 599 Total opposition: 6
Top constituency support
- Derby South - 78 supporters
- Derby North - 76 supporters
- Mid Derbyshire - 56 supporters
- South Derbyshire - 29 supporters
- Amber Valley - 18 supporters
- Erewash - 17 supporters
- Broxtowe - 15 supporters
- Nottingham North - 13 supporters
- Burton - 13 supporters
- Derbyshire Dales - 10 supporters