!Change support map
Concern: Essential day-to-day services really should be provided by the Public sector and not by the private sector, from elderly care homes & the NHS, to the basics of gas, electric and water.
Solution: It feels wrong that people are making profit out of the distribution of water. What do you think about the proposed takeover of Northumbrian Water for £2.4bn by Hong Kong's Cheung Kong Infrastructure?
Total support: 32 Total opposition: 1
Top constituency support
- City of Durham - 8 supporters
- Blaydon - 3 supporters
- Gateshead - 2 supporters
- South East Cambridgeshire - 1 supporter
- Sunderland Central - 1 supporter
- Hammersmith - 1 supporter
- Epping Forest - 1 supporter
- Southampton, Test - 1 supporter
- Stockton North - 1 supporter
- Neath - 1 supporter