!Change support map
Concern: Stop the spending of £30+ billion on a high-speed rail system, it will not improve regional development in the UK. The winner if a high-speed rail line was built would only be London and the rich.
Solution: The money would be better spent on schools, skills and technology, housing and green technologies. In times of austerity measures this is a poor scheme to improve the UK economy and regions.
Total support: 411 Total opposition: 65
Top constituency support
- Chesham and Amersham - 80 supporters
- Buckingham - 76 supporters
- Kenilworth and Southam - 45 supporters
- Banbury - 26 supporters
- Aylesbury - 23 supporters
- South Northamptonshire - 23 supporters
- Tamworth - 18 supporters
- Lichfield - 13 supporters
- South West Hertfordshire - 11 supporters
- Uxbridge and South Ruislip - 5 supporters