!Change support map
Concern: Council plans to remove free school travel between Sileby and Humphrey Perkins High School in Barrow upon Soar. Parents told to pay £400 per year for transport, or find others ways to travel.
Solution: Keep the free travel on grounds of safety. The road is used frequently by HGV’s and other vehicles and passes two industrial estates between the villages. This is not a safe journey for children.
Total support: 91 Total opposition: 1
Top constituency support
- Loughborough - 64 supporters
- City of Durham - 5 supporters
- Charnwood - 4 supporters
- Nottingham East - 2 supporters
- Birmingham, Hall Green - 1 supporter
- North West Durham - 1 supporter
- Blaydon - 1 supporter
- Daventry - 1 supporter
- Clacton - 1 supporter
- Newark - 1 supporter