!Change support map
Concern: Government departments and public bodies should stop using 0870 and 0845 phone numbers for their customer service lines. These often cost more than 01, 02 or 03 numbers, especially from non-BT lines.
Solution: Government should direct all public agencies to stop using these money-making telephone numbers. We can sometimes find alternatives at http://www.saynoto0870.com/ but these do not always work.
Total support: 29 Total opposition: 1
Top constituency support
- City of Durham - 4 supporters
- Blaydon - 3 supporters
- Gateshead - 3 supporters
- South Northamptonshire - 1 supporter
- Hackney South and Shoreditch - 1 supporter
- Torridge and West Devon - 1 supporter
- Leicester West - 1 supporter
- North West Durham - 1 supporter
- Hemsworth - 1 supporter
- Plymouth, Moor View - 1 supporter