!Change support map
Concern: Between 25 and 45 Wind Turbines proposed by E.ON at the Isles site near Newton Aycliffe and A1 road. Cara Ponton, from E.ON, said the turbines would generate enough power for about 53,000 homes.
Solution: This project should go ahead for too long we have been using fossil fuels for electricity production and we need more renewable sources. This will reduce our reliance on fossil and nuclear fuel.
Total support: 24 Total opposition: 19
Top constituency support
- City of Durham - 6 supporters
- West Dorset - 2 supporters
- Blaydon - 2 supporters
- Gateshead - 2 supporters
- Chippenham - 1 supporter
- Montgomeryshire - 1 supporter
- Camborne and Redruth - 1 supporter
- Brighton, Pavilion - 1 supporter
- Colne Valley - 1 supporter
- Dulwich and West Norwood - 1 supporter