!Change support map
Concern: Inflated additional charges when Credit card and Debit cards are used in purchasing goods or services. Budget airlines are amongst the worst culprits, applying multiple charges in a single purchase.
Solution: As use of cash diminishes, any such charges should reflect the true cost of the transaction......virtually nil for use of Debit cards and only up to 2% for use of Credit cards.
Total support: 25
Top constituency support
- City of Durham - 5 supporters
- Blaydon - 2 supporters
- Gateshead - 1 supporter
- Surrey Heath - 1 supporter
- Hackney South and Shoreditch - 1 supporter
- Ribble Valley - 1 supporter
- North West Durham - 1 supporter
- West Dunbartonshire - 1 supporter
- Brecon and Radnorshire - 1 supporter
- North Cornwall - 1 supporter