!Change support map
Concern: High VAT increases the cost of purchases and targets people on the lowest incomes. As bills go up and job losses continue the government needs to act.
Solution: In 2009 this measure was taken by the government and it worked. Now we need action to help resolve the current crisis.
Total support: 54 Total opposition: 3
Top constituency support
- Leicester West - 3 supporters
- City of Durham - 3 supporters
- Newcastle upon Tyne East - 2 supporters
- Gateshead - 2 supporters
- Sedgefield - 2 supporters
- Blaydon - 2 supporters
- Islington South and Finsbury - 2 supporters
- Oxford West and Abingdon - 2 supporters
- Newcastle upon Tyne Central - 2 supporters
- Ribble Valley - 1 supporter