!Change support map
Concern: GMT during the winter moves sunrise and sunset an hour earlier. Sunrise is 7:30am and Sunset is at 4:30pm in most of UK which means there is daylight in the morning and it is dark by the afternoon.
Solution: Keep the UK at BST all year round and let’s have sunsets at 5:30pm that’s an extra hour of daylight in the afternoon when people are more active. Let’s not live in the dark anymore than we need to!
Total support: 15 Total opposition: 4
Top constituency support
- Blaydon - 2 supporters
- Newark - 2 supporters
- North Somerset - 1 supporter
- Finchley and Golders Green - 1 supporter
- Epping Forest - 1 supporter
- City of Durham - 1 supporter
- Colne Valley - 1 supporter
- Brighton, Pavilion - 1 supporter
- Wimbledon - 1 supporter
- Hove - 1 supporter