!Change support map
Concern: As space becomes more valuable our trees are at risk. Not only on a large scale but 1 by 1 they disappear from the landscape. Trees rarely get the chance these days to mature. Let's protect them ALL.
Solution: Only qualified licensed people should be able to cut down trees over a certain size. All trees should be deemed to be protected by local authorities, not just ones with preservation orders.
Total support: 11 Total opposition: 1
Top constituency support
- City of Durham - 4 supporters
- North Durham - 3 supporters
- Old Bexley and Sidcup - 1 supporter
- Sheffield, Hallam - 1 supporter
- West Dunbartonshire - 1 supporter
- Hackney South and Shoreditch - 1 supporter